Want to revamp your living space or any other place for that matter? Are you looking for the right kind of talent to do it? Are you worried of the many times building end up looking worse than they were initially? You are skeptic that you don’t want that kind of thing to happen to your place too. Then you are surely looking for the best in the job.
We are an office design company Hong Kong serving a trusted client base for several years and have managed to achieve success with each finish. It is the end result that counts and what matter at the end of it all. We consider alignment and spacing when thinking of occupying a space in a proper manner. Our designs have become popular in leading buildings in the country and we are extremely proud to be so.
Our unique creations are something to be admired and clients have told us this fact. We do agree that you definitely need something that will ignite a spark on anyone who sees it. We strive to do this and mostly succeed in it too. We have a team which comprises of the best interior designers in town. Therefore we can undertake any type of work due to our vast capacity.
Office design work has been the most popular type of work we undertake but we are not limited to it. We are ready to take up any challenge in a very positive manner. You can check some of the work we have done which we have displayed on our website. We do all these for the most affordable rates, to the much happiness and joy of our clients.
We do partake in exhibitions related to the subject on an annual basis, where you can come and see some of our models to get a picture of what we do. This will open up your eyes and make you want to do this kind of change in your place too. You can recommend your friends and other known people of us, to benefit from our work.
Designing takes a new face with us and we have time to time proved this through our unique creations. We are therefore in forefront in this field and nothing could beat the strength and abilities we have. Our exposure to the global clientele has enabled us to undertake many special projects, all which are of very high value. We request you also to have a look at some of our work and be the next person to enjoy such luxury in interior designing.
No matter how it went, you probably have ensured that a lot of different photos were taken on your wedding day. By hiring certified photographers or even have it done by a few friends of yours, you now find yourself immersing yourself into this multitude of photos. It probably is quite a mess, and you might be wondering how to sort it out into a graceful album.
To help you get started, try to follow these simple tips to get your photos sorted out into an album without much effort and time lost:
- Choose your Favourites – By browsing a few times through your photo collection, you should have been able to identify a few photos that you have just fallen in love with. The first thing you want to do is to separate these favourites of yours, as they are probably some of the higher quality ones that would look great in the album you are going to make.
- Discard the Bad Ones – There will inevitably be a few photos that were out of focus, blurred or just plain ugly, particularly so if you didn’t opt for professional wedding videography and reliable photography services, and instead relied on a few acquaintances to get the job done. These photos are probably not worth keeping, and even if you want to, separating them now would be a good idea so as to not mix them up with the photos you are going to use in the album.
- Think Chronologically – After you have a few photos sorted out, you may start to think of a way to arrange them in the album itself. If you cannot seem to think of anything good, try to arrange them in chronologically order. It is a simple, yet effective way of preparing your album. Remember that even many professional wedding photographers still use this method when making wedding albums.
- Play with Colours – Sometimes, you may have had the idea of taking some photos in black and white. This could very well be a great asset when making your new album, as you can alternate between such images and standard coloured ones to make more of an impact. Alternatively, you could also try to arrange photos in a way that they bring out the theme of your wedding.
- Less is Better – Try to limit your album’s size if possible. Having too many photos can actually make your album look worse and out of order, and make it more look more like a stash of photos that were taken during your wedding. This is not the same as an album that is made to make you remember and relive this wonderful experience even after many years have passed since then.